To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Say Hi to my new baby…not a gal, not a boy…it’s my baby PC :) I dunno if getting my hand on a pc like this is worth my money but I guess it is. So, you see, with around RM2000, these are the main specs I’m having.
AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 2800+ 1.80GHz, 512MB DDR Ram 80GB Hard Disks, 8MB Buffer DVD combo
I got it from MMC though. I’m enjoying this seriously…faster start-up and the processing speed is amazing (not talking about internet connection speed). I know I sound a lil outdated, but hey there are still ppl who are keeping with them the ‘ancient pc award’, I believe.
I left out smth from one part of the previous post. Originally- “So, whatever happened, happened. I dunno how true it is but it seems like he’s being extra cautious now so that none of his actions will turn into misleading factors." Correction: Actually, I realized I’m also being too cautious in things I do and things I say. Dun get me wrong, I’m not blaming this on anybody, Anyway, case closed…